Okay, instead of having a pity party on all that I don’t have or don’t have time for, I will instead count my blessings and be glad in each one every single day:
1. Jesus loves me. This I know. For the Bible tells me so.
2. God loves me. Because He gave me Jesus. Because He gave me Hallie. Because He gave me Mama. And soooo much more!
3. I have the world’s best, most loving, most compassionate, hilarious, intelligent, beautiful daughter, who’s my best friend.
4. I have the world’s best, most loving, most kind, understanding, silly, fun, gorgeous mother, who’s my best friend.
5. Thankful for my closest friends that I’d be lost without.
6. Thankful for the friends I’ve made through the blogosphere. I’m better for knowing you.
7. Thankful for humor, for without it, I would have already lost my mind.
8. Thankful for time to write when I actually have time to write. I know I’ll receive some free time soon. Hopefully soon. I love to write!
9. Thankful for work, for without it, I’d be po. Well, I guess I am sort of poor but I can afford to send Hallie to a good school (with help from her dad) and I can pay our bills and we can eat and buy a gift or two at Christmas, so I guess we’re not too po.
10. Thankful for being able to work from home so I can spend much more quality time with my babe and be there for Mama when she needs me to help her with something (most of the time).
11. Thankful we are healthy.
12. We have a home that’s warm in the winter and cool in the summer and we can enjoy life chatting and sitting in our front porch swing.
13. We have a little land so we can run and frolic with the dogs and/or walk down to the pond to meditate/contemplate.
14. We can always find something to laugh about.
15. I have a car that runs and gets us where we need to go even though the air doesn’t work. At least the heat and defrost does!
16. I have an ex-husband that makes time for Hallie and wants to spend time with her. Her dad loves her.
17. No matter how I may mess up in my life from time to time, I know my Father will never leave nor forsake me.
18. I’m saved! Thank You, Jesus. Thank You, God.
And so many more blessings to be thankful for – too many to count.
Do you have more positives than negatives? I know I do! I triple dog dare you to come up with at least 10 positive things about your life or good things/people/places that are in your life. What are you thankful for today?
Love you!!! *big squishy hug*