172. If you had the power to control one person and make this person do anything you wanted for a whole day, who would you pick and what would they do? I would not wish to control a person. Now, if I had my own robot…
173. What star sign are you and what is your sign like? Om, a Virgo? I don’t really pay attention to such things, really. I looked it up and it says:
Virgo Strength Keywords:
– Analytical — I believe I’m more right-brained than left and I can be organized but, at times (most of the time), a clutter-junkie
– Observant — Sometimes, yes, I am, as being observant gives great scope for the imagination. However, at times, I’m oblivious.
– Helpful — Yes.
– Reliable — Most of the time but I do not say yes to everything.
– Precise — At times. I mean, I try to be when it comes to certain things. However, with cooking, I’m inventive and throw in ingredients and spice without measuring.
Virgo Weakness Keywords:
– Skeptical — I’m not skeptical much, if at all. I’ve seen some stuff.
– Fussy — I can be if you do or say the wrong thing. *holding up my index finger* Did you just squint at me?!
– Inflexible — As I have 3 or 4 jobs going all at the same time like juggling whirling plates on sticks, I’d say I’m pretty darn flexible. Plus, I’m a mom of a teen. Nuff said.
– Cold — Not at all. Hmm. Ok, I can be rude but I’m trying to change my ways. Mean people just bring out the worst in me.
– Interfering — Well….ok, yes. I can be. It’s actually out of trying to look out for those I love and care about. It’s not so much that I want to invade their space. I need to work on this, I guess, and leave well enough alone.
174. Did the Blair Witch Project scare you? The who? I don’t think I ever watched this? I ask, because if I did, I don’t remember.
175. Are you in constant fear of death? As a child, I was. As an adult, I welcome it. Don’t misunderstand. I don’t want to die right now. I’d like to live to be 100 but no older than 120. And only if I can stay independent in my own home, cut my own yard and still drive.
176. Does fear of death keep you from building a life? I do not fear death but I would imagine that yes, it would keep you stifled and fearful (not that I’m not fearful of other things) and fear keeps you from building a life. I need to work on those other things I fear.
177. Do you like all your movies to be in wide-screen? Not especially. Either way is fine.
178. Are you a fan of any comic books? Oh yes. I love anything superhero related. Especially Spider Man, but most anything superhero. I want to be a superhero when I grow up.
179. At what age did you attend your first funeral? I believe I was 7 years old. My granddad passed away. He was always so sweet to me. He always had a hug for me and a smile when we’d visit. He gave me my first rocking chair and one of my first store bought dresses that I loved. I still remember what it looked like. My mom used to sew all my clothes, which I loved also, because I was allowed to choose some of the patterns. Really cool memories. I should post one of those pictures one day of me wearing one of my most favorite angel shirts (considered angel shirt because of how the sleeves were made).
180. What do you smell like (lotion, cologne, sweat)? I smell like me. I’m clean, not wearing lotion, nor cologne. I don’t know what I smell like. Hallie tells me all the time, “You smell so good. You smell like home.” Whatever that means? I suppose that’s a good thing.
181. What are your greatest sources for wisdom? My Bible, prayer, silence/solitude, reading what seemingly wise people wrote.
182. When you were little, where did your parents tell you babies come from? I’ve always known the truth, since I was about 6 years old. My mother told me all the ins and outs (excuse the pun) of baby making. LOL! Sorry. I just couldn’t resist.
184. What’s the best cheesy 80’s song? Hmm… Xanadu by Olivia Newton John? But if it’s playing on the radio, don’t think I won’t sing right along with it.