159. Do you believe that this experience was truly mystical or do you think there is some scientific explanation for it, only you don’t know what it is? This question is part of #158: Have you ever had a spiritual experience (an experience that cannot be explained by science) – Each experience was a true supernatural miracle.
160. Do you get offended easily? Depends on my mood.
161. Would you still love and stay with your significant other if he or she had to have a breast or testicle removed? If I had a significant other, of course I would love and stay with him after such a difficult time.
162. Do you believe in fate or free will? Free will
163. Do you believe that only boring people get bored? No, I believe it depends on who you’re with, where you are and what surrounds you. Sometimes, it’s simply laziness or lack of imagination.
164. Can life change or are we all stuck in vain? Life can change on a dime. Or less.
165. What changes are you afraid of? I can’t think of changes I’m afraid of but several I’m not looking forward to; one being my daughter leaving home to go off to college.
166. Are you a day person or nocturnal? Depends on the day, what I have going on and my energy level. If it has to do with working on my book, I am both a day person and nocturnal.
167. What one CD could you listen to for an entire week (no mixed CD’s, it must be an album)? If You Wait by London Grammar
168. Which is worse, working in retail, food service, or an office? I’ve done all three, so I’d have to say food service. I think…
169. What’s the coolest job you ever had? I’ve had a couple but one I enjoyed was when I was in the Air Force in Montana as a Ready Augmentee, which basically means I was a fill-in rent-a-cop for the Security Police whenever many of them were deployed. I earned expert marksman with the M16 and 9 mm and worked the front gate as well as patrolled the base and airfield (depending on the day). I performed these duties periodically but this wasn’t my main function/job at Malmstrom AFB.
170. What is one central idea that your thoughts seem to come back to? Everything happens with a reason behind it. Every single thing. There’s no such thing as coincidence.
171. Have you ever wanted to be an actor/tress? Yes, when I was a child. That ambition lasted for about 5 minutes.
Curious. What would your answer be for 167 and 170 and for any other questions that resonate with you?