133. Would you rather be a world political leader or a rock star? Neither but if I had to choose, I’d say rock star. I would not wish to be responsible for decision making for the world and I hate politics – mostly, the crooked politicians.
134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote? Yes, of course.
135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail? Yes, many times.
136. Are you looking forward to any concerts right now? Not really. Not many of the great concerts come to Mississippi.
137. Of all animated movies, which is the best one you’ve ever seen? Hmm… I suppose I’d have to say Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron, although there are several I love.
138. What are the best bands or songs to listen to while driving? Anything by Bryan Adams, Switchfoot or the Eagles, many by Bon Jovi, some by Taylor Swift, some by Lorde, and many, many others. Not big into country music but Miranda Lambert is very talented, as is Tim McGraw and Lady Antebellum.
139. What do you think is the most amazing thing that anyone has ever accomplished? Jesus, going through all he went through — all that pain and suffering, just to save us low lifes.
140. What could a member of the opposite sex do to impress you? Actually listen and remember what I’ve said. I’ve known one man to ever do this. He was my best friend. A guy that could actually be himself, rather than put on a front, is impressive to me. A guy that can be a true gentleman as well as be honest and make me laugh and be my best friend — this impresses me. Hard to find. I think what I’ve come to love best about a guy is his ability to make me laugh. Laughter truly is the best medicine.
141. About how many emails do you get a day? I do not have the time to count them all. Too many.
How many of those emails are junk mail? Many are junk. Many are subscriptions. Many are members from groups I belong to. I’ve unsubscribed and blocked most of the junk mail.
How many of them are forwards? I do not get many forwards these days as most people who know me know I will not forward unless it’s extremely funny, adorable or beneficial for someone else to read.
142. What’s your favorite thing to do online besides write in your diary and hang out at this site? I do not write an online diary nor hang out at any one site more than another. I supposed my favorite online thing to do is read, research and write.
143. Do you believe Kurt Cobain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Cobain ) killed himself or was it a conspiracy? He killed himself. No conspiracy.
144. Have you ever thought about hitchhiking across the country? Hitchhiking, never. Road trips across the country, yes. I think it would be cool to photograph and write about each place, taste the popular foods from each area, tour the special sites and talk to the locals as well as video them and display it all on a vlog/blog. This is the only vlog I think I would ever do. Not interested on being on cam, myself, but I’d like to get others on cam. One question I think I’d tape others answering would be, “For you, what is the meaning of life?” It could be as short or as long an answer as they’d like to offer.
145. Who would you bring with you on this kind of a road trip? My daughter and my mother.
And just wondering… For you, what is the meaning of life?