120. Is there anyone you trust completely? Completely? I’d like to say yes. I have huge issues with trust. I try to trust. It’s a work in progress. There are some I trust maybe 80-90%? I think it’s just a safety mechanism in me that prevents me to trust completely. There are four I love completely. I believe you can love completely. Love and trust are two very different things.
121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye? Yes. My dad. I have since spoken to his spirit, though, and said everything previously left unsaid.
122. How do you feel about women in politics? Hmm. Tough one. I believe in girl power. However. I’ve not seen any women in politics worthy of holding office. But then again, it’s been decades since I’ve seen a man in politics worthy of holding office.
123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool? Tough one. I suppose the outdoor pool. I’m sure it would be fun to have pool party cook outs.
124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about on your own? (1) Creative writing – everything writing. (2) Expanding the brain’s capacity. We only access 10-13% of our brain. I believe others with special gifts access a small percentage more. If we could harness the power our brains hold dormant, there would be no limit to the things we could do. This could be a good thing or a potentially bad thing. (3) The supernatural power of prayer. (4) Creative Visual Imagery. (5) Many more.
125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent? Somewhat. I can tie my shoes without assistance. I can operate a smart phone. Does that make me smart or just the phone?
126. Would you consider yourself to be wise? At times, yes. At times, no.
127. Have you ever given or received a lap dance? Haha. Not gonna answer this one. I was married once…
128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person? Yes, a few.
129. Would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring? I do love to explore but don’t believe I’d go into the subway tunnels to explore, so no.
130. If you could add 70 years to your life but only by making some random person die 70 years sooner would you? Of course not. Besides, I don’t want to live 70 years longer. I think dying at 100 would be a great amount of time to live, but only as long as I can independently take care of myself, my house, my yard and still be agile enough to drive.
131. Can you finish any of the following lyrics?
A: Nothing to kill or die for…
Nothing to live or cry for (And I know those are the wrong lyrics but it’s the first thing that came to my mind)
B: Late comings with the late comin’ stretcher…
He died too soon before he could fetch her (Same as above)
C: I could make a film and make you my star…
Steamy scenes of lust — might be Rated R (Same as above)
132. Were you ever with someone while they died? There’s much of my childhood I don’t remember (I may have blocked out) but I don’t believe so, no.