107. Have you ever killed an animal? Never intentionally. A cardinal flew into my car once but I never saw it afterwards. It’s as if it disappeared. I cried for 2 weeks (every time I’d think about it).
108. Have you ever lost someone close to you? Yes. My dad went to heaven on Valentine’s Day 2002.
109. What do you think of cloning? I think it goes against God and against nature.
110. Do you read or watch TV more often? I read more often than watch tv. My daughter does, too. We don’t watch just a whole lot of tv. Most tv watching is on the weekends if we are home.
111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety? Yes but to a limit. Some of these new laws/policies are friggin’ ridiculous.
112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive? My punishment sounds too angry and sinful, so I’d rather not say.
113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body? Om. No.
114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV? On tv, yes. Blegh.
115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes? No.
116. Have you ever won a contest or competition? Yes, I won airline tickets to anywhere in the continental U.S. How cool is that?! I took Hallie and Mama to Colorado to stay with a friend and visit her and her family, and go sight seeing and shopping.
117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross (check out this link if you don’t know who he is. Also please note me if you notice the link is broken) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross (painter)? I have watched it before. He was amazing.
118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living? I know what my grandparents did but not what my great grandparents did.
119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history? Lots! One thing I recently learned through studying our lineage (ancestry.com is amazing!) is that we have French ancestry (in 1670), which I didn’t know before. We actually have French royalty in our history. Very cool.
Have y’all studied your lineage?