94. What’s the most eccentric thing you have ever worn? I don’t know that I’ve really ever worn anything eccentric unless you count costumes on Halloween. So, I guess wearing an adult witch costume to a Halloween costume party?
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be? Just one? Okay, I guess I’d have to say Maudeen’s Center Cut 9 oz Filet with blue cheese butter from Saltgrass Steakhouse. Nothing beats it. Okay, now I’m hungry. And I can’t go get me one because the nearest is 3 hours away. *sniff* I’m broke anyway and those bad boys are pricey.
96. What are your parents interested in? My mom is interested in anything and everything quilting, cop/crime/lawyer tv shows, art/painting of all styles but mostly abstract, travel, great food, shopping (depending on the mood) and many other things. My dad is in heaven so I’m not sure what his interests are these days. 🙂
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet? Yes. We claimed a caterpillar (“Charlie”) and witnessed his morphing into a butterfly and set him free back into the place from which we claimed him.
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal? Yes. We saved a flying squirrel (“Bug”) from being eaten by one of our cats. We believe he fell from the tree his nest was in. He had a limp so we’re unsure if his mom purposely pushed him out of the nest, or if falling could have damaged his leg, or if the cat hurt him (even though he wasn’t bleeding). The only reason we kept him is because we didn’t feel he’s survive long with that limp. He would have been easy prey. We’ve caught other wild animals to save them from death but we introduced those back into the wild.
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans? Plans are a means of taking steps of action toward a goal. Wishes are just words and thoughts blown into the air; not the same as prayers. Prayers are much more valuable/helpful than wishes.
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest? Strangely enough, when it rains or when dark rain clouds hover. I feel a stronger connection to God and feel I can smell Him, as odd as that may sound. The colors and the way the air feels and smells makes me feel soooo alive. Other times would be when I’m laughing and being silly with my 2 favorite girls. Other times would be when I’m being extremely productive with whatever task is at hand and also when that task is complete and I can see that I accomplished something. Other times is when I’m writing something important to me such as the current series I’m working on. Oh, another time would be when we are in the midst of a road trip or have taken a trip somewhere and we are allowed the opportunity to take part in the beauty and people and fun all around us.
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What do you bring? A sleeping bag, water and matches/lighter to build a small fire.
101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically? It feels like butterflies are fluttering in your stomach (in a good way), as well as in your heart and your head. You can sometimes feel sensations of tingling all over your body and your heart feels light as a feather and full of energy as it leaps with that joy. When I feel joy/happiness, it feels like my heart is jumping on a trampoline and it makes me laugh and giggle every time.
102. List five people you love starting with the one you love the absolute most.
B. My daughter. B and C are equal.
C. My mother. C and B are equal.
D. My best friend, J.
E. Another close friend, A.
103. How many movies have you gone to see this month? Zero. Haven’t gone to see any but have rented some.
104. If you could have 3 wishes…but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for? World peace, a cure for every type of cancer and for children to never be terminally ill. I’m sure if I gave this more than 20 seconds thought, I might come up with something more profound.
105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense? Lots of wine and cheese. Chocolate helps. Running with the dogs can help. Dancing and singing and laughing with my daughter always helps. A walk outside surrounded by grass, trees and a beautiful sky helps. If I can focus, writing helps.
106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the springtime and get out of the car? I no longer go to school except to drive my daughter to and fro. However, if I did “go” to school and even if I just took her and did that, there’s not enough money in the world. Money doesn’t do you much good when you are stuck in the loony bin.