80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it? Spend time with my daughter and mother. I have made sacrifices to spend more time with them. They are my heart.
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick? Wow, I’d answer this but my thoughts on this would be slamming our president, as he seems to have been trying to take some of our rights away for some time, so I’ll just leave it at that for now.
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole? Extremely hot and melty or cold and crispy? Hmmm. I believe I’d take the cold maybe. I’d hate the constant sunshine in summer and darkness in winter but I pretty much had that in Montana so I think I could handle it. The cold isn’t great for your skin but I tend to adapt better to colder climates than the steamy ones. The heat just kills me.
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television? Without a second thought, give up tv. Gotta have music!
84. What do you think makes someone a hero? When someone gives selflessly for another. Offering service for the betterment of someone else is one of the greatest lessons we were sent here to learn and to be active in and is not only a great gift for the person receiving the service but it’s such a wonderful gift to yourself too – makes your heart leap!
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in? A cartoon? Seriously? I guess it would be cool to be Kim Possible. I miss watching this with Hallie. It seems there’s nothing left that’s any good on Disney. *sniff* The good tv days are gone.
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach: Oysters. No, really. I’m allergic.
87. What was the last thing you paid for? Gas for Stormy Blue? (That would be my SUV)
88. Are you a coupon clipper? I am but it’s not very useful when I clip them, yet do not bring them with me to the store. Duh. I am blonde, yes.
89. Get anything good in the mail recently? Om, not really, unless you consider bills a good thing?
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class…dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling? Duh, karate, man! YES! Dancing would be number 2. Sailing number 3. Bowling? Blegh.
91. In Star Trek people ‘beam’ back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person’s memories. So…
Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends? Hmmm. Scientifically, I’d say no. But since I’m a rebel, I’ll say yes.
92. What insects are you afraid of? Spiders are arachnids, so technically, they are not insects. So, I guess if I had to be scared of an insect (6 legs), I’d say ROACH!!!!
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say? Stay calm and don’t shoot? Or Stay calm and… Just stay calm. Or Stay Calm and Carry a gun for backup. ??? No?