54. How many TV’s are in your house? We have two tvs. There’s one in the livingroom and one in my bedroom. We mostly watch the one in the livingroom. The one in my bedroom only comes on if one of us is sick and in my bed. It was on a lot after Hallie’s knee surgery and she had to keep it propped up constantly and get pain meds every 2 hours around the clock.
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside? That’s a hard one. I love to walk/run with the dogs as well as with my daughter. I love to roast hot dogs and marshmallows over the fire pit when it’s chilly out. I love to mow. I love to work in the yard when it’s not stifling. I love to play frisbee and badmitton and other games with my kiddo and her friends and have picnics when it’s not too hot out. I love to take my laptop and sit in the porch swing to work or write or just sit and sip on coffee or hot tea. All of those are my favorites. I guess I’d pick the ones where I’m spending time with my family as they are my favorite people in the world.
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow? Loved and forgiven and remembered. God doesn’t forget his promises. Even when sometimes I doubt him or shout at him, he has not forgotten.
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true? Dreaming while asleep, I don’t believe so. I’ve had many dreams and visions while awake that have come true.
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader? No but I think it would be entertaining. I believe some psychics have the true talent/gift but others are fakes. I did go with a friend to a tea leaf reading once and it was quite hilarious. She was a flake. I also went to a group psychic thingy and that was filled with a bunch of nut jobs. Like I said, I believe some of them are real but I’d say most are out of their minds crazy and some of the peeps that go to those things are insane as well.
59. What is your idea of paradise? Ultimately? Being back at Home in heaven with God and Jesus and everyone that I’ve ever truly loved and continue to love. This includes all the furbabes I’ve loved. I believe there will be lush trees and soft green grass and beautiful rolling hills filled with lavender and beauty everywhere you look. It will envelope you. On Earth, paradise for me is being with my daughter and mother, especially on a road trip traveling around the U.S., although I’d like to see other countries (besides Mexico as I’ve been twice). For living, I’d like to be closer to the mountains, less humidity, in an old 2 story house with a porch swing (I do love my old houses and porch swings), and a wrap around porch filled with hanging plants, rocking chairs, small tables to sit our cups of tea or cherry limeade or what have you, a nice spacious yard with lots of privacy and flowers and trees and just space to walk and breathe. Oh, and central air and heat, more than 1 full bath and at least 2 nice size closets that we can fully access (I live in a house built in 1939. When they built some of these houses, people only wore a couple of outfits and didn’t need the full closet so part of mine is most difficult to access).
60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like? I most definitely do. Too many miracles have happened in my life to not believe in God. He is my Father. He is loving, is jealous for my love and devotion, is forgiving, can get angry, can be disappointed like any father, but always believes in giving endless chances. He believes in me and has faith in me.
61. Do you believe in Hell? I most certainly do. I believe I’ve walked through some of it here on Earth. But the real deal is far worse than anything I can imagine. I do not fear it, because I know I won’t be going there. I follow Jesus. I’m not perfect or even good. I love Jesus and follow him and this is why I’m going to heaven.
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven’t? I don’t know that I’ve done anything that most people haven’t. Some people find it unusual that I was in the Air Force and that I used to climb mountains and rock (without cables and ropes). I’ve earned medals in martial arts tournaments. I had my daughter through natural childbirth without drugs (she was 9 lbs 13.5 oz). But honestly, I don’t find any of that to be particularly different or special or doing things that most people haven’t. Many people have done those things.
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done? I don’t know that I should say as I feel it would sound like bragging. I believe the nicest things you could ever do for others should be a secret between you and God. I do nice things for others not to hear, “Oh, you’re so nice or giving or generous or whatever…” I do those things because they are the right things to do and because I feel God calls me to do those things. I do not need recognition. I only need my Father to smile at me from time to time.
64. Are you a patient person? Om, no. I would say I’m probably one of the least patient people on the planet. I’m less patient with myself than I am others. But I’m not very patient with others either. I’ve become more patient after having a child but I could still use a ton more patience.
65. What holiday should exist but doesn’t? I don’t know that we need any more holidays. I think we probably have enough.
66. What holiday shouldn’t exist but does? Oh, I’m sure several exist that we do not need but it’s not for me to say.