Day 12 of 365 days of the 5,000 Question Survey – the next 13 questions (if you’d like to join, please see the link in my post from Sept 18th or just the link:
146. Of the following, which word best describes you: accurate, bold, charming, dependable: dependable
147. If you are single, at about what age do you think you will be ready to settle down and get married? If you are married, how old were you at the time? I am divorced. I was 29 when I married.
148. Do you often wonder, when you say goodbye to people, if it is the last time you will ever see them? I do often wonder as I didn’t get a chance to say goodbye to my dad so I always make it a point to say, “I love you,” before saying goodbye or good night to those I love.
149. What movie are you most looking forward to seeing when it comes out? The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies
150. What is your quest? To improve my parenting skills so that my daughter can be even more amazing than she already is; to write with abandon and love and to, one day, become a best seller; to befriend all those I meet and to do random acts of kindness just because I can; to tithe and donate, to volunteer and help the less fortunate and so many who need help and to do so anonymously, if possible.
151. What is louder and more annoying: 200 adults talking or one four-year-old screaming? one four-year-old screaming
152. Do you believe the stories about planes, boats and people mysteriously disappearing into the Bermuda triangle? Yes. I believe there are many supernatural and scientifically unexplainable mysteries all over the planet.
153. Who are you the most jealous of? I am jealous of no one. I am me and the only one that can be me. I don’t want to be like anyone else. We each have our own special gifts, talents and characteristics that add so much to this life and to each other.
154. What is the happiest way you can start your day? Wake up, watch the sun rise, kiss and hug your loved ones, cook a delicious power breakfast, coffee and juice, smile and be silly. And thank God for another day.
155. Do you ever have moments where you feel like everything is all right in the world? Oh yes! When my two girls and I are spending time together, doing something fun (most anything we do), laughing and being silly, whether it be on a road trip or sitting at home enjoying a meal together. I feel like this on those evenings when Hallie and I are dancing and singing loudly and off key to music from her itunes. Those times we are filled with belly laughter. Oh, and the way the air feels on those crisp Fall/Autumn days and you can smell cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and vanilla so sharply. Something about Fall and Winter really bring out more of my joy and happiness moreso than Summer and Spring. I am not a summer lover at all. At least, not in Mississippi. Montana is actually great in the summer.
156. Who thinks that you are offensive? Probably my brother. Or that’s the feeling I get from him a lot of the time.
157. If you had to teach a class in something, what would you be able to teach people? If I taught a class, it would be to young people as I love, love, love children. For some reason, I can talk to a room full of little people but become sore afraid of speaking in front of adults. I could teach people to read. Okay, perhaps I could teach a room full of adults if I was teaching them to read. For the younger ones, I could probably teach just about anything. I love to read fun books to kids and I always do the voices. 🙂
158. Have you ever had a spiritual experience (an experience that cannot be explained by science)? Yes, a few of those. The birth of my daughter was definitely one! I felt God reach down out of heaven with his hand and physically touch my heart as if to open it to an awesome kind of love I’d never known before. Another one, I’ve explained in a post called Miracles (or something like that) from one of my earlier blogs. And more!
Have you ever had a spiritual experience?