Okay, I’ve had several thoughts about this blog lately and wanted to get your opinion. I don’t want to overwhelm my readers, so I wanted your input.
I have many interests and I wouldn’t mind blogging about them. Which of the following would you be interested in reading?
1) Bible study/God/Jesus/Prayer/Miracles (I will be doing this one anyway. I made a deal with God.);
2) Creative writing & Nanowrimo/Camp Nano (this would include challenges as well); By the way, Camp Nanoers, I’m interested in engaging in some word sprints. Who’s game?;
4) Cooking/recipes/experimenting in the kitchen;
5) Working from home/companies to work for and who not to work for/every day life;
6) Being a divorced/single mom with a teenager;
7) Health/fitness/diet/losing weight/daily working out/super foods and what helps what and what foods hurt you/improving energy, eyesight, and well, health overall;
8) Depression, anxiety, anger issues, frustration, suicidal thoughts, grief (dealing with it & how to take action to improve);
9) Cleaning/organizing (tips, techniques, checklists) re home, schedules, life in general
10) Life in general as I sometimes talk about (with my teen, my mom next door, my crazy furballs, my insane work-from-home schedule, life in the country, Mississippi, road trips, etc.)
Okay, so it’s only 10 questions, which, in my opinion, trumps 20 (unless you just love answering long lists of questions). So, give me a shout out. Let me know which items you are interested in. What are you interested in reading that’s not covered here? I am great at biting off more than I can chew but I am determined to get back to daily blogging and creative living (writing, cooking, finishing my books) and I’m just curious what your thoughts are. Comment me below.
And I’ll eventually incorporate photography again, but that will be added back to the blog perhaps in a couple months.