Ok peeps, I’m feelin’ the need for a moment or perhaps even a whole day of Thanksgiving, just to divert my attention from negative to positive. You know, we get those feelings of inadequacy, depression, sadness, anxiety, and/or what have you. It’s times like these we need to focus all our attention on the good things in life and only those good things. So, if you need to accompany me on this thanksgiving exercise, please do.
What I am thankful for (in no particular order):
1. God’s got my back and He loves me, no matter what
2. Jesus saved me and loves me, no matter what
3. Angels are always around, protecting us and keeping us safe
4. My mother
5. My daughter
6. I have good health
7. I have good friends
8. I have a good job
9. We have a home
10. We have fur babies that we love and we get sweet smooches and hugs from them every day
11. I have a car that runs
12. I can afford to put food on the table and go to a movie once in a while
13. I have a camera and it allows me to take pretty great pictures
14. I have the ability to make my own choices in life and become the person I wish to be
15. I need not care about what others think of me. This is my journey, my life, and what they think of
me is none of my business. That’s their journey.
16. I have been blessed enough to visit many other states and 2 countries up close and personal and
witness their true beauty.
17. And one of the best pieces of advice I’ve ever received? It’s NOT all about ME! Thanks, Tess. 😉
And for those of you that may be way down in it, just remember, no matter how bad things get, somebody else always has it worse. And? Things will get better. Talkin’ to me, too.
I could go on and on with people, places and things I’m thankful for, but I feel better already, plus I’ve got stuff to do.
So, what are you thankful for? You can list as few or as many as you like.
*squish* Hope y’all are having a great, beautiful, productive day. Love you!