I’m so stinkin’ behind on making my rounds and commenting and liking and conversation, as well as responding/posting to these awards nominations. I will start with the one that’s the farthest back, from March 18. I’ll try to eventually catch up. Working full time again, plus being a busy mom of an overachiever, and trying to still keep house, although that’s slackin’, and cook, etc., I just am always running outta time, so please forgive me.
I am so honored and my heart is so warmed by how many of you out there have made a difference in my life. This blogosphere has shrunk the world for me and it seems as if many of you, who now I consider family and friends, are just down the road, although some are across the pond, as well as the globe. But getting to know each of you makes the planet seem a lot smaller. I consider myself very blessed to have met so many inspiring, interesting, kind, hilarious, talented, warm people. I’m blessed to know you and call you family/friend. Yes, I’ve adopted some of you, so my family has grown. 😉
Thank you so much, Kristin, and Claudia, for this generous nomination. I am always inspired when I read your blogs. I appreciate you both for your friendship and encouragement. This is a very cool award.
Here are the rules:
1. First, acknowledge and thank the
giver, link it back, and put the award
on your page.
2. Next, list 7 things about yourself.
3. Last, pass the award to 7 bloggers
who inspire you.
7 things about little ole me:
1. Being a mom is the most awesome experience of my life, but those who know me pretty much already know that.
2. What you may not know is that I was once a carpet cleaner. Yeah, like…a carpet cleaner.
3. I was in the military from ’92 to ’98.
4. Blogging is one of my favorite things to do, when I get free time.
5. Hallie and Mama are my bestest friends in the world. 😉
6. Something you may not know? Wolves are my favorite animal. I used to consider myself a lone wolf, and I guess, sometimes still do in a sense, but not as much as I used to, because my circle of friends is always growing. Still, I can identify with wolves.
7. I LOVE classic rock! The 70s had the most awesome music. I also like the 80s, but I think the 70s are probably the best. I like some of the new stuff too, with Bryan Adams, Phil Collins, Five for Fighting, Switchfoot, The Script, and many, many others. I like mostly rock, classic, pop, no blues except for Billie Holliday (but she’s not new), no jazz, no rap, well maybe 1 or 2 rap songs, not a lot of country, but a little, no hard rock, although I used to like some hard rock in my younger days, but that only lasted for about 5 minutes. 😉
Okay, as far as passing it on, I hate to cheat on this part, but really, I am running out of time, plus the thought of leaving someone out or hurting someone’s feelings, I just choose not to do, so here’s the thing: Each person who comments to this post, I grant you this award, because every single blog that I read is very inspiring to me and I want to nominate all of you, because you deserve it.
And thanks again, Kristin. You and your blog (Let Life In Practices) are awesome. And thank you again, Claudia. I adore you and your blog (Pathfinder: MotherWifeStudentWorker). Y’all should totally check them out. You’ll be glad ya did.
And for my pic for the day:
I think my daughter was a fish in another life. If there’s a body of water within a 50 mile radius, she’s gonna be in it. Even if it’s a puddle. That’s my fault. I taught her to jump in ’em, and she just never stopped. 😉
Hope y’all had a completely fantastical day and an awesome weekend. Look out, Monday, ’cause here we come! Love y’all. *hug* Oh, and Happy Earth Day! Did y’all do anything special for Earth Day?
Day 113 of my Project 366