- Can you change a car tire?
- Are you a collector of anything?
- If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to?
- What am I wearing right now?
- If you could be a tree or plant, what would you be?
- Can you change a car tire? I can, but haven’t had to for about twenty years or so. I’m sure it’s like ridin’ a bicycle. 😉
- Are you a collector of anything? I used to collect angels and have about 20-30 angel pins that I wear on occasion. I used to collect rocks and still do, a little, but not like Hallie and Mama do. Now, I’m more of a collector of photographs. You can freeze a piece of history. You can store a memory forever in a photo, if you take proper care of it. I LOVE photographs. Oh, and Pocket Dragons. These are some of ’em above (mine and Hallie’s).
- If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? I did actually change my last name to Blake when I finally severed all connections with my biological father and that side of the family. When Hallie marries, I will drop the Sessums and go back to Blake. If I HAD to change my first name, I suppose it would be Katherine, and I’d go by Kate. I’ve always wanted a nickname. Or Claudia. It just rolls off the tongue like a song. A great artist’s/writer’s name would be Claudia Blake. Hmmm. Maybe a good pseudonym? I’ve loved the name Claudia ever since the days of Farscape and Stargate SG-1, when Claudia Black graced the television screen with her talent, beauty and that awesome accent.
- What am I wearing right now? Blue jeans, a pink tank with a long-sleeved steel blue button-up soft and COZY shirt, and my New Balance sneakers.
- If you could be a tree or plant, what would you be? Tough one. I would have to say a Palm Tree. They may bend during the angriest of storms, but they usually regain their strength, stand their ground, and grow tall and proud again. They are also very fruitful, producing food and drink, and useful in other products, although I’d prefer not to be used as a doormat. 😉