Thanks to my friend, Cee, and her lovely blog, I’m playing her Share Your World questions for this week. I hope you join in the fun, and play along. Share your world with us.
- What is one of your quirky traits?
- If you could be given ANY gift what would it be?
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
- If you could play any sport professionally what would it be?
1. One, among the many, is that I use a baby voice when speaking to our furbabies, most of the time. Annoying, right?
2. A paying job would be great. I’ve been laid off work since Feb. 2011, sent out countless resumes, gone on several interviews, and still nothing.
3. Cleaning the toilet. Yuck!
4. Martial arts. I have practiced different forms of martial arts over the years. My daughter and I actually practiced Tae Kwon Do together (ITA), and have both earned several belts/ranks. I competed in a tournament out-of-state and even won a couple of medals, which was pretty cool, but I would still like to get back into it and go for my black belt.
So, what would your answers be? Holla! 😉